Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Quick progress report


If you have been following along at home, you may remember that I have given myself some assignments that I had not started yet, like transcribing my mission journals.

In addition, I also added a section with some new things that I realized I needed to do. That included making a list of things that I need when I think of them so I would not forget to take care of myself, getting a massage, and getting back to learning how to play my bass.

Today involved doing some preparation for that. My journals were not where I thought they were, though there were some interesting things in that location too. Following the music books I have wasn't really working for me; I am strategizing on what will. (It could be different books. That would be okay.)

And, of course, I am job hunting. I completed a self-assessment which was not helpful at all, and my job coach assured me that I was on the right track and needed to be persistent. Thanks!

Mainly, there is a level of organization being achieved. I have various things I know I need to do, or feel I should do, or want to do, and keeping straight the most effective use of my time at any given moment can be tricky.

Nonetheless, progress was made today.

No comments: